Friday, December 20, 2013

Hope

unrepentantly respired all my futile life
tolerating the nauseated smell of my soul
creating memories - moment by moment
losing my own self - moment by moment
in search of truth, relinquished not yet
being nothing inside, and envy of outside
for the rotten blood, for the stinking breath
inescapably singing the song of survival
though we had lived those hot blood days
never counted the moments I shared with you    
never counted the steps I walked with you
nor your face I'll see, nor seen in your thoughts
somehow I survive decades in your nothingness
may you then be smelling the aroma of past time
may you then be walking on flowery floors
while my mind is tired of your void feelings
hope my breath stop, feeling the beauty of your life
hope my soul resurrect, under the light of your gracious face

No comments: