Thursday, July 04, 2013

The Narcissist

I’m neither body nor mind. I’m just a self-centered state/thought of my mind. And shan’t I love all the three until I exist?
Hyaline layer of water, all one mirror
beholding the beauty spilling out my face
eyes sip the dripping splendor as I go nearer
seeking love’s cause, in my own ways
smelling the aped lips, get I dearer to self
heart’s in desperation to kiss nascent lips
a smooch to water, I’m an aroused elf
breathing deep, heightened heart beats
move I away from water feeling entranced
see I my effigy perturbed by round ripples
soul of the image, for a moment I owned:
‘n’ felt I too got thrilled by kissing his lips
I’ll love my own body until it’s beautiful
I’ll love my own mind until it’s rational
I’ll love my own self until I’m existential

No comments: