Saturday, April 22, 2006

INSPIRED INSIDE!

On a new moon night, when I kissed my heart
My eyes' stellar sight whispered to the hearts, I dreamt
In sizzling scintillation, misty breath mizzled
On mercurial mind to give vent to my imagos imbed

In bright bundles of gleam, right sky lost its skin
A blunt glance at realm, snatched the silent queen
Fabulous feelings framed her as a Muse of veracity
My next beat lost, in her bright lights of eternity

Knowing my true colours, two winks hit her for six
Wishing by and large, a star-spangled life with her rex
I could feel her in my new meanings of love
I coloured her in smiles, which my heart knew

Her beauty minds my heart to ebullient dreams
Her affability made me, a man of mighty emotions
I, as moved out of dreams, could feel you in her face
In your emotions I lost, to get an eternal peace
You, being my emtion, inspired to love the Muse!

No comments: